TCF-TOUT PUBLIC (TCF-TP) – ON COMPUTER AT GRENOBLE
On the day of the test is MANDATORY that you bring :
– a valid identity document (passport or residence permit)
– a stamped A4 envelope, at the current rate of the Post Office for this type of mailing, showing the address where you wish to receive the certificate
– a headset with a “jack” plug. iPhone Lighning and USB-C type headphones are not accepted.
If any of these 4 items are missing, we will be forced to deny you access to our test center.
We also ask that you do not come accompanied. Only those registered for the exam will have access to our premises.
It is an official exam that assesses French language skills for anyone who needs to certify their level of French for personal, professional or academic reasons.
Examinations once or twice a month on Tuesdays.
ATTENTION: Our examination center conducts all TCF – TP examinations on a computer ( with the exception of the oral expression). It is essential to be familiar with the use of a keyboard and mouse, and to be able to read and write on a computer keyboard.
IMPORTANT: The test is taken on computer at our testing center in Grenoble. It is not possible to take the test remotely.
We would like to remind you:
- That no refunds will be made for no-shows or late arrivals, except upon presentation of an official justification.
- That the exam is taken on a computer, including the written expression test.
- That there is a 30-day waiting period between two TCF exams.
- That the Alliance Française Grenoble Alpes is not responsible for the non-eligibility of this test with the concerned organization or university in case of failure of the exam and/or non-compliance with the required exam.
- That the Alliance Française Grenoble Alpes will not make any refund or exchange of exams in case of registration error.
- That the TCF Tout Public does not work for an application for Naturalization (B1) or Resident Card (A2).
To register for the optional tests only, you must have taken the mandatory TCF tests less than 1 year ago. To register for the optional tests (written/oral), please contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone (9am-12pm Monday to Friday) at +33 (0)4 76 56 25 84.
REMINDER: THE TCF – TP EXAM DOES NOT WORK FOR A RESIDENT CARD APPLICATION (A2 – 10 YEARS), NOR FOR A NATURALIZATION APPLICATION (B1). NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND OF THE EXAM WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS REASON.