- introduce myself and others;
- understand simple spoken announcements and instructions;
- understand short, simple texts;
- fill in a form with my name, nationality, address, etc;
- write a short, simple postcard;
- answer simple questions about myself (e.g. my name, nationality, activities);
- ask someone simple questions;
- buy something and pay.
There are three collective tests where other candidates take the test at the same time, in the same room; and one individual test (oral production) where each candidate is alone in front of an examiner.
Each test is scored out of 25 points.
To obtain the diploma, you must have a minimum of 50 points out of 100.
You must score a minimum of 5 out of 25 points per test.
A mark below 5 points out of 25 in a test is eliminatory!
Listening comprehension: 4 exercises
Listening to documents and answering questions – 20 minutes
Reading comprehension: 4 exercises
Reading documents and answering questions – 30 minutes
Written production: 2 exercises
Fill out a form and write a message of 40 words minimum – 30 minutes
Oral production: 3 parts
Directed interview / Information exchange / Simulated dialogue – 5 to 7 minutes with
10 minutes preparation time