- defend my opinion by giving arguments and examples
- develop my point of view and talk about the advantages and disadvantages
- express cause and effect
- convince someone
- correct myself when I make a mistake
- take notes
- rephrase an idea and explain what is implied
- understand the core message of a news document
There are three collective tests where other candidates take the test at the same time, in the same room; and one individual test (oral production) where each candidate is alone in front of an examiner.
Each test is scored out of 25 points.
To obtain the diploma, you must have a minimum of 50 points out of 100.
You must score a minimum of 5 out of 25 points per test.
A mark below 5 points out of 25 in a test is eliminatory!
Listening comprehension: 2 exercises
Listening to documents and answering questions – 30 minutes
Reading comprehension: 2 exercises
Reading documents and answering questions – 1 hour
Written production: 1 exercise
Write 1 text of 250 words minimum each – 1 hour
Oral Production: 2 parts
Continued Monologue / Interactive Assignment – 20 minutes with 30 minutes of preparation